- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- 5.4.3 12/04/13
- Last month's downloads:
- 2.5 MB
- Developer's website
Versions of LaunchBar
|LaunchBar 5.4.3 12/04/13||Trial version||English||Download|
|LaunchBar 5.0.4 09/11/12||Trial version||English||Download|
|LaunchBar 4.3.7 19/06/13||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- New Features and Improvements
- Added "Send via AirDrop" action - quickly send files via AirDrop using Instant Send.
- Added "Display in Notification Center" AppleScript action - use LaunchBar to post Notification Center alerts from your custom scripts!
- Notification Center alerts for calendar entries created via LaunchBar.
- Extended set of default actions for opening phone numbers: "Display in Large Type", "Call via Dialetic", "Call via FaceTime", "Call via Skype", "Send iMessage" as well as custom scripts.
- Improved support for MacBook Pro with Retina display.
- Improved DocSet indexing to work with the latest ADC documentation.
- Added "Search Evernote Notes" functionality: Select the Evernote application and press space to enter your search term.
- Added "Evernote - Copy Link of Selected Note" action.
- Added "Copy Sender of Selected Mail Message" action.
- Added "Open Safari Top Sites" action.
- Added DuckDuckGo search template to factory configuration.
- Added modulo function to calculator. Example: mod(91 6)
- Added support for browsing of SparkleShare repositories.
- The Actions indexing rule has an new option to index scripts in ~/Library/iTunes/Scripts.
- The "Paste and remove from history" action now considers the "As Plain Text" option.
- Clipboard History: Improved dealing with large copy operations.
- Clipboard History: Added SecurityAgent and 1Password to default ignore list.
- Improved 1Password keychain detection.
- Improved application indexing. LaunchServices and Spotlight options can now be turned on/off separately.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Opening a contact in Contacts.app (Address Book.app) with ?? didn't work.
- Fixed: "Send to" (by pressing Tab) didn't work with Tower repository items.
- Fixed: Crashes related to Google Chrome Bookmark indexing.
- Fixed: Shift-click to extend text selection immediately followed by Command-C triggers ClipMerge
- Fixed: Terminal window opened in background.
Review last updated: 09/11/12
- Offers quick access to files and folders
- Instant searching
- Launches applications quickly
- Shows running applications and those recently used
- Similar in functionality to Spotlight
Despite the amount of time they've been around, Usenet newsgroups remain relatively unknown to the... See more
If there's one thing that surely defeats the object of being a laptop it's overheating that prevents... See more