- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- 5.4.3 12/04/13
- Last month's downloads:
- 2.5 MB
- Developer's website
Versions of LaunchBar
|LaunchBar 5.4.3 12/04/13||Trial version||English||Download|
|LaunchBar 5.0.4 09/11/12||Trial version||English||Download|
|LaunchBar 4.3.7 19/06/13||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- New Features and Improvements
- Added "Send via AirDrop" action - quickly send files via AirDrop using Instant Send.
- Added "Display in Notification Center" AppleScript action - use LaunchBar to post Notification Center alerts from your custom scripts!
- Notification Center alerts for calendar entries created via LaunchBar.
- Extended set of default actions for opening phone numbers: "Display in Large Type", "Call via Dialetic", "Call via FaceTime", "Call via Skype", "Send iMessage" as well as custom scripts.
- Improved support for MacBook Pro with Retina display.
- Improved DocSet indexing to work with the latest ADC documentation.
- Added "Search Evernote Notes" functionality: Select the Evernote application and press space to enter your search term.
- Added "Evernote - Copy Link of Selected Note" action.
- Added "Copy Sender of Selected Mail Message" action.
- Added "Open Safari Top Sites" action.
- Added DuckDuckGo search template to factory configuration.
- Added modulo function to calculator. Example: mod(91 6)
- Added support for browsing of SparkleShare repositories.
- The Actions indexing rule has an new option to index scripts in ~/Library/iTunes/Scripts.
- The "Paste and remove from history" action now considers the "As Plain Text" option.
- Clipboard History: Improved dealing with large copy operations.
- Clipboard History: Added SecurityAgent and 1Password to default ignore list.
- Improved 1Password keychain detection.
- Improved application indexing. LaunchServices and Spotlight options can now be turned on/off separately.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Opening a contact in Contacts.app (Address Book.app) with ?? didn't work.
- Fixed: "Send to" (by pressing Tab) didn't work with Tower repository items.
- Fixed: Crashes related to Google Chrome Bookmark indexing.
- Fixed: Shift-click to extend text selection immediately followed by Command-C triggers ClipMerge
- Fixed: Terminal window opened in background.
Review last updated: 09/11/12
- Offers quick access to files and folders
- Instant searching
- Launches applications quickly
- Shows running applications and those recently used
- Similar in functionality to Spotlight
Unless you have been asleep under a tree for the last week, you can't have failed to notice that... See more
One of the hardest programs to track down is a good note-taking app. This seems weird, as there are a... See more